DIY Wax is the best wax for chalk paint projects. Buttery soft with no VOC's, DIY Wax contains beeswax, carnauba wax, candelila wax, ceresin wax, isophar and LOVE.
- Allow paint to dry completely before applying wax (15 minutes to a few hours).
- Use a wax brush or lint free cloth to evenly apply a thin layer of wax (surface may appear uneven or translucent).
- Allow to dry overnight (surface will even out).
- After wax has dried, buff to a beautiful hard sheen with a soft cloth.
- Finished surfaces should be kept free of moisture and extreme use for about 30 days. until the wax has fully cured.
Hi! My name is Lori and I am Milton's Daughter. Milton's Daughter is yet another reinvention of myself, born of the desire to do what gives me joy. I have always had a passion for creative endeavors, having spent well over twenty years in the music industry as a producer for broadcast advertising music. After leaving that industry several years ago, I found myself taking jobs that paid the bills but did not feed my creative soul. I believe you have to love what you do and do what you love---and so the idea of "Milton's Daughter" came to be.
Having the opportunity to share my love of crafting and furniture painting is a gift; I hope that I can inspire others to reach outside of their comfort zone to discover their inner creative being.
When not painting or teaching, you can find me on the streets of Brooklyn or on the boardwalk in Rockaway Beach with my Wheaten Terrier, Gracie--my favorite painting partner and most adoring critic.
All sales are final.
Your satisfaction with your purchase is my #1 priority! If you receive any damaged items, please contact me within 24 hours of receipt and include detailed photos of the damage. Damaged items will be replaced as available and shipped as soon as possible.
If you have any other questions about your order, please contact me using the contact form or directly at Lori@miltonsdaughter.com. All inquiries are answered within 24 hours.
Thank you so much for trusting me with your order :-) Lori