DIY Wax is the best wax for chalk paint projects. Buttery soft with no VOC's, DIY Wax contains beeswax, carnauba wax, candelila wax, ceresin wax, isophar and LOVE.
- Allow paint to dry completely before applying wax (15 minutes to a few hours).
- Use a wax brush or lint free cloth to evenly apply a thin layer of wax (surface may appear uneven or translucent).
- Allow to dry overnight (surface will even out).
- After wax has dried, buff to a beautiful hard sheen with a soft cloth.
- Finished surfaces should be kept free of moisture and extreme use for about 30 days. until the wax has fully cured.